Friday, May 3, 2013

Currently May

TGIF Folks!! And just in time to catch the May Currently. Drop on by Oh' Boy Forth Grade to link up with Farley's Fab currently. Here is mine folks:


I still can't stop listening to the Bob Marley tribute put together during the Grammys. Just fun and makes you want to move!

I hope the rest of you have a short amount of working days left too! Come on summer (and assessments)!!

Holy Moly!!! I've probably jinxed the weather now that I have announced that it is suppose to get up to 68*F next week Wednesday. I might be able to kick off the wool socks.

I ordered myself a sewing machine and I suppose that will be my summer fun. I need to find some fun projects to make. If you have any good suggestions, please leave a note.

My summer list is as basic as it can get.....just forget about school and city life. Summer cottage here we come!!




3 comments:

  1. I love Bob Marley! I so want to get my sewing machine back to working order. I miss making quilts. Do you loop with your students? Teach first to them and then second? My school has two teachers who do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart my sewing machine! Have fun creating and making with it!

    Lindsey
    Lovin’ Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new sewing machine sounds fun! Hope it comes soon so you can enjoy it! Love you "basic" summer list.

    ReplyDelete